DEVELOPING BUILDER TALENT IN STUDENTS
Creating Strengths-based Entrepreneur Education
anyone who teaches entrepreneurial youth or manages youth entrepreneur development programs and wants proven principles, strategies and curriculum to transform student entrepreneurial strengths towards start-up, workforce, and college readiness.
After completing the course, you will have an actionable, detailed plan to rollout a Builders program for your respective geography or apply the Builders curriculum to your existing program.
Each instructor experiences:
- Designing entrepreneur development with CliftonStrengthsFinder and BuilderProfile10 sciences.
- Creating strengths-based team and coaching dynamics.
- Principles of transformative experiences for high BuilderProfile10 (entrepreneurial) talent.
- Mapping key partnerships and stakeholders for a comprehensive pipeline.
- Selection guides and research methodology.
- “How-to” knowledge and workbook of 150 hours of strengths-based entrepreneur development activities.
March 19-23, 2018 Five-day course 9am-4pm
The Strengths Lab instructors conduct this course at Gallup International Headquarters, 901 F St. NW, Washington, DC 20004. The Strengths Lab instructors can also deliver this course at your location for groups of 15 or more.
None, however, any previous Clifton Strengths Finder or BuilderProfile10 courses are a great foundation for this course.
$7,500 Team of Three